Its My 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY Today, Woo Woo.....Jason Is Well - The Greatest Man, Friend, MAN FRIEND (LOL), Husband & Father I Could Have Asked For.
He Surprised Me With Roses, A Card ( I ALWAYS LOVE WHAT HE WRITES) And SCENTSY, Which I Have Been Wanting Forever & A Lifetime.
We've Had Our Ups & Downs, But This Year Has Definently Been The BEST! Our Struggles, Lessons & Daughter Have Only Made Us Stronger, More In Love & Fonder Of One Another! I Love Him Sooo Much, WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS.
I Wish We Could Spend The Day Together. Unfortunantly I'm Working And When I Get Off He Has To Go To Work, So We Don't Get A Big Romantic Night. But Its Not About That, Its A Day To Reflect On The Last 4 Years And How LUCKY We Are To Have ONE ANOTHER In Eachothers Lives. 70 More Years Baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awwww Happy Anniversary little mama:)
Your little girl is SO adorable! I meant to go on your blog yesterday, but I was busy looking at confirms... LOL!
Hey, Yeah I rented the whole theatre, theres only about 90 seats left, I hope its better too, Im obsessed with the books, but the movie was pretty cheesy!! LMK ASAP if you want tickets, and how many!! Its going to be SOOOO fun! And I would LOVE to see you!! :)
Happy anniversary!
https://www.cintapekalongan.com/penjelasan-dan-tips-aman-melakukan-pinjaman-online/
Post a Comment