THOUGHT FOR EVERYDAY!!

Yesterday Is But A Dream
And Tomorrow Is Only A Vison:
But Today Well Lived Makes
Every Yesterday A Dream Of Happiness,
And Every Tomorrow A Vision Of Hope.
Look Well Therefore To This Day.

Josiah G. Holland (1819-81)
American Auther

Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Girl Is Sick


Baby Maya Is Sick. She's Been Pretty Healthy And Has Probably Had Two Small Colds Since She Was Born. UNTIL..........She Woke Up The Other Night Crying & Screaming. Jason And I Ran In To Check On Her Only To Hear Her Making A Horrible Sound. She Sounded Like She Couldn't Breath & Everytime She Took A Deep Breath She Was Making This Odd Sound, Which Sounded Like A Seal. So We Called The Peditrician & He Could Hear Her On The Phone & Told Us She Has The Croup Virus & Says It Should Last About 3 Days. We've Made A Sauna Out Of Our Bathroom So Many Times Lately So It Could Help Her. Its Amazing What That & A Humidier Do. She Is Now Getting Over Croup, But Has A Runny Nose & Cough Now. My Poor Little Baby. I Blame Myself Cause I was Sick Twice In Two Weeks With Something & At First I Was So Happy She Was Healthy But Then This Lovely Virus Came Along. AHHHH.... I Can't Wait Till She Gets Better. Its Sucks Seeing People Sick, Its Sucks Worse When Its A Little Baby When Theres Not Much You Can Do But Give Them Baby Tylenol And A Humidifier. Oh Well...

No comments: