Yesterday Is But A Dream And Tomorrow Is Only A Vison: But Today Well Lived Makes Every Yesterday A Dream Of Happiness, And Every Tomorrow A Vision Of Hope. Look Well Therefore To This Day.
Josiah G. Holland (1819-81) American Auther
Thursday, February 12, 2009
I'm New..
Wow...I haven't blogged for a long long time, I think a couple of years. I feel like I'm new to all of this stuff, so please be patient with me, LOL!
I Have Been Married For 5 Years To My Lovely Husband Jason. We’ve Known & Basically Been Together Since 2001, So Its Been A Long Time For Us. I Love Him Sooooo Much. Words Cannot Express How Much I Love, Adore And Appreciate The Person That He Is (Funny, Handsome, Sweet & Sincere). We’ve Definitely Had Ups And Downs In Our Lives, But We’ve Been There For Each Other Through Those Times And Have Grown Closer Then I Could Ever Imagine Because Of Those Lessons. The Greatest Things In Our Lives Are Our Beautiful Girls Maya & Ava. I Could Never Thank Our Heavenly Father Enough For The Both Of Them And For The Happiness And Love They Have Brought Into Our Lives. The Easiest Way To Explain Them Both In One Word Is PERFECT!! I Love Them Sooo Much, And Parenthood Has Been The Greatest Gift To Us Thus Far In Our Lives And Will Always Be.
MaYa KeiLee DaViS
We welcomed her into this world on 5.22.2008. She was 7 Lbs & 10 Oz & 20 Inches tall. She is a shy but very sweet little girl, although at times she tends to fall into the “Terrible Two” category. She is very smart, sweet & friendly, anytime you are down you can count on her to come up to you & give you a hug w/ a pat on the back. She is the most helpful little girl you can count on, she helps me w/ the dishes, laundry, putting her toys away. My Dad is in awe of her because he says “He doesn’t know any other little kid that will throw away their own garbage & put away their own stuff & organize things w/out being asked.“ Her favorite things include playing w/ her baby dolls & her baby sister, Dora, Elmo, singing, dancing, coloring, otter pops & cheese. We love her so very much & are grateful everyday for her blessing our lives.
AvA EsPeRaNzA DaViS
We were blessed w/ welcoming Ava into this world just two months ago on 6.1.2010. She was 8 Lbs 3oz & 20 Inches long. She is a sweet little baby who loves to smile & giggles in her sleep. She is following in her Dads footsteps so far from looking like him & growing tall & big like him. We are excited for the future as we watch her learn & grow & to see what her personality will be. We love her so much & wish only for the best for her & her sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment