Here are some questions about you and your spouse. Once your finished tag whoever you want to do this! Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know!
♥ What are your middle names? ME: Ashley-Jean, HIS: Jerard
♥ How long have you been together? 7 Years Yesterday Actually, WOO WOO. (He Asked Me To Be His GF On April Fools Day, & I Thought He Was Joking, LOL.)
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 2 Months
♥ Who asked who out? I Asked Him To My Junior Year Husky Howl Dance
♥ How old are each of you? Me: 23 (24 in May), Him: 25 (26 In July)
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? My Brother & Sister The Same I Think, Probably His Brother...
♥ Do you have any children together? Yes, Yes...Our Beautiful Maya
♥ What about pets? Also, A Very Lovable Yorkie (Maverick)
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Right Now, Not Seeing Eachother Enough. He Watches Maya All Day, While I'm At Work & Then I Watch Maya Until He Gets Home For Work And Then I Go To Sleep By That Time He Gets Home, And He Is Asleep When I Go To Work In The AM.
♥ Did you go to the same school? Nope. He went to Jordan and I Hillcrest
♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope I'm From Here, Not Born, But Raised Here & He Is From Berea, Kentucky.
♥ Who is smarter? We Both Are In Different Situations.
♥ Who is more sensitive? I think I am, But He Definently Has A Soft Spot
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Costa Vida, Chinese & Del Taco
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Kauai.
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Neither Of Us Have Actually Had Another BF or GF
♥Who has the worst temper? Oh Man Thats A Hard One. You'd Probably Say Me If You Drove With Me.
♥Who does the cooking? Neither Of Us Really, Its Kindof Sad. If You Call The Microwave Cooking, We're Both Pros.
♥Who is more social? Definently Him, I Am Very Shy & He Definently Is Not.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? I Would Say I Was, I Feel Like I'm Constintly Picking Up Stuff And Straightening Things.
♥ Who is more stubborn? We Both Are In That Department.
♥ Who hogs the bed? Jason, I'm Suprised I Haven't Fell Off The Bed Yet.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me, Wish I Could Sleep In......ZZZZZzzzz.........
♥ Where was your first date? My School Dance, LOL
♥ Who has the bigger family? That Would Be Me, Bro+Sis-In Law + Sis+Bro-In Law +4 Nieces & Nephews+Mom & Dad. Him: Mom & Dad + Bro
♥ Do you get flowers often? Actually Jason Just Bought Me Some Daisies All Sorts Of Funkie Colors The Other Day....Ahhhh I Love Him!
♥ How do you spend the holidays? With both our families.
♥ Who is more jealous? Depends On What We Are Jealous About.....
♥ How long did it take to get serious? For Me, Quick, I Liked Him From The First Time I Met Him, Such A Charmer. Him: He Says Love At First Site, I Wish, LOL...
♥ Who eats more? Sad, We Both Know This Answer, Me Unfortunantly. I Eat Like A Fat Man.
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? Me, I Like Doing It
♥ Who’s better with the computer? He Used To Be In The Olden Days, Now That Would Be Me....
♥ Who drives when you are together? We Both Do, Mostly Me I Guess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was fun to read! You'll have to check out my list in my facebook profile. : )
Post a Comment